Don’t underestimate the importance of a website’s press release for SEO. The following will answer why press releases are important for SEO.
You may have recently become accustomed to what SEO is and the importance of SEO for your website. Along with designing your site for SEO, writing for SEO and SEO do’s and don’ts, you need to think about the importance of press releases for SEO.
The Importance of a Press Release
A press release is essentially a communicative tool that lets users know about your company and website. While press releases communicate with users, they also communicate with search engines.
This means that they should be written for SEO, as they will help the site to be optimised, viewed and ranked by search engines.
Why Have a Press Release for SEO?
A press release enables your website to communicate changes, events and news relating to your company. However, it needs to be written for SEO. Writing your press release for SEO means that search engine “spiders” can find and rank your site with ease. One of the hardest parts about creating a press release is knowing how to write and send it.
Benefits of a Press Release
Your website will benefit from having a press release for SEO. The benefits of having a press release for SEO include:
- It is a marketing tool.
- It provides exposure for your site and business.
- It will introduce your site or product to new users.
- It can give your website better visibility for search engine “spiders”.
- You will increase the amount of backlinks from other websites.
- It will increase your visibility for search engines.
- It will increase your search engine rankings.
- Even if your business cannot afford big marketing campaigns, you can do press releases for SEO.
Write you Press Release for SEO
It is important to write your press release for SEO, this means:
- Writing with your audience in mind.
- Using keywords.
- Having a title.
- Having a summary.
- Including a body.
- Including who, what, where, when and how.
- Including contact information.
- Including information about the company.
- Including relevant links.
Your Website’s Press Release
When optimising your site and adapting it for SEO, you should include a press release. This can be a daunting task as you wrap your head around all of the elements of SEO.
Do not underestimate the importance of press release for SEO. Not only does this modify the traditional view of a press release, it also makes press releases possible for your website. Take advantage of this marketing tool to optimise your website.